Pegasus has developed two (2) independent world class core specialties of fabricated tube assemblies and machined assemblies. Both specialties have complete in house supporting processes, including full joining and non-destructive testing processes for fabricated assemblies and gearing, broaching and grinding processes supporting machined assemblies. In addition, both are supported with the advanced shared resources of robust capacity planning, upfront quality planning and logistics. The diversity of these two (2) core specialties combined with the diverse industries, customers, and programs that Pegasus supports provides for tremendous stability during economic cycle up and down turns. These complete core specialties, and the continual investment in them, make Pegasus the one-stop solution for our Customers’ needs now and in the future.
- Rotary draw multi-axis CNC bending
- Tight radius bends to large sweeps
- Up to 3.0” outside diameter
- Swage, Flare, Bead and Special Forms
- Rotary Swage capability up to 2”
Single and multi-stage Ram End Form
- Rotary end finish
- Certification to industry standards AS4330, AS5131, MS33583, MS33584 and MS33660.
- Electrolytic Saw with burr-less cut.
- Abrasive Saw
WELDING & BRAZING – NADCAP
- State of the art Orbital Weld
- Torch & Induction Braze
- Tig (Tungsten Inert Gas) Weld
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials
NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING - NADCAP
- Complete FPI line
- 8’ x 8’ lead x-ray room with dark room
- Hydraulic Pressure Test capable up to 10,000 psi
- Nitrogen Pressure Test capable
- Electrochemical Etch
- 3,4, and 5 axis machining
- Multi purpose, multi spindle lathe/mill
- Prototype to high-production machining
- Expertise in a wide range of material including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, super alloys, hi-temp alloys, titanium, exotic plastic, castings, forgings and other specialty materials
- Level III NDT/Level II X-Ray
- Self Release
- Romer VMM vector measurement.
- Non-contact laser probe.
- Measures LRA’s, XYZ’s, Contour, and End to End.
- Modular fixtures built on Mylar CAD layouts.
- Surface plate lay-out.
- CAD – Solidworks
- CAM – Mastercam
- 3D/SLS Printer for models
Tig welding machined detail to tube/pipe assembly
2" fusion orbital weld of machined component to tube/pipe assembly – all made by Pegasus